The Project Manager oversees projects from initial set-up to delivery of the finished product, with a focus on client relations and communication.
- Work closely with clients to set up projects, including price quotes, job turnaround estimates, and job specifications.
- Continuously track multiple projects and jobs within each department to ensure deadlines are met. Work closely with production to ensure proper allocation of resources based on deadlines.
- Serve as a liaison between CDS, production, and the client. Communicate frequently with client to troubleshoot issues and provide status updates according to the client’s preference.
- Keep other PMs up to date with enough information so that they can step in at a moment’s notice
- Keep current project-related documentation including, but not limited to, job order, job authorization, client profile, tracking log, client job status summary, Summation/STARS, and label of coming deliveries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or MIS, or equivalent work experience; JD or paralegal training helpful.
- Experience with EDD software such as: Lexis Nexis Pre Discovery, Concordance, Summation and other standard EDD tools Preferred.
- Desired experience in the electronic discovery industry, preferably as a project manager.
- Working knowledge of operations, including document imaging, printing, coding, and electronic data processing.
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize appropriately.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with client and CDS staff.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Available to work overtime, including evenings and/or weekends as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply with resume and salary requirements by email (email@example.com). Only qualified applicants will be contacted. CDS is an equal opportunity employer.
The litigation support and electronic discovery market is a rapidly growing market and will require significant resources in the years to come.
About Complete Discovery Source
Complete Discovery Source (CDS) was founded in 2003 and has a client base that has grown from 11 recurrent global law firms and corporate clients to well over 200 clients representing more than 75% of the top Am Law 100 and 1/4 of the Fortune 500. As a full-service provider of e-discovery services, CDS merges proven technology with a team of experienced professionals to provide a best-of-breed suite of solutions. CDS has established itself as a trusted advisor to law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies by providing cost-certainty while maintaining accuracy and efficiency. CDS Currently has offices in New York, NY, Washington, DC, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Chicago. For more information, contact CDS at cds@@cdslegal.com or visit http://www.cdslegal.com.