Expertise for Highly Effective eDiscovery
CDS Advisory Services brings together leading advisors and technical experts to assist clients throughout the discovery process. We offer a diligent, creative, and consultative approach, which is unique in the industry. With a deep knowledge of discovery processes as well as data management, our eDiscovery consulting connects the legal and the technical worlds. CDS consultants, most of whom are former practicing attorneys, objectively recommend tools and procedures to ensure the best use of client resources.
Whether it is developing keyword searches or implementing the latest in analytics technology, Advisory Services creates solutions that help clients save time and reduce costs. These practices are applied throughout each matter, from initial workflow development to managed review and production.
CDS’ approach to project management ensures a unified understanding of our clients’ expectations across our personnel and offices. CDS Advisory Services team members ensure all matters adhere to the client’s preferred workflow. At the beginning of each project, CDS assigns a dedicated consultant who serves as the key point of contact throughout the process. This expert gains a deep knowledge of client preferences and organization that are then applied to create a customized solution to solve specific issues and concerns.
Lower Costs, Save Time, and Improve Outcomes
- Designing standardized data management practices for clients anticipating multiple lawsuits
- Developing workflows to manage data housed in multiple locations, simultaneous litigation matters, and strict discovery deadlines
- Assisting in establishing internal processes for data management based on a client’s current technology, data production needs, and best practices for the client’s specific industry
- Evaluating discovery plans to issue-spot potential areas of weakness
- Advising on keyword searches to encompass what is both technically feasible and legally imperative
- Educating clients’ legal staff and litigation support on the latest eDiscovery technologies
- Applying analytics technologies to minimize the size and cost of hosting and review
- Designing and implementing predictive coding processes to minimize data sets, both at the outset of processing and at the start of review
- Standardizing and regulating the workflow implementation across CDS project managers and a client’s litigation support staff