CDS holds an extensive track record in helping clients respond to M&A-related inquiries from the FTC and the DOJ. These requests involve vast data sets and demanding timelines that require the leading-edge infrastructure and specialized expertise offered by CDS. We have worked on Second Requests in the manufacturing, retail, aerospace, and financial services industries. CDS has implemented workflows, including those utilizing technology assisted review (TAR), to handle large volumes of data in record time.
- Numerous prominent, large Second Request projects offering unprecedented speed, customization, and flexibility for manufacturers, retail, media, and service industries with projects including millions of documents and many terabytes of data
- Speed and scalability for the largest data volumes
- Dedicated project managers experienced with intricate mergers and acquisitions that involve domestic and international collections, processing, consultation, hosting, and production
- Comprehensive understanding of DOJ and FTC protocols
- Design of customized workflows by matter, including the implementation of Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
- Highest levels of Data Security and Redundancy with SSAE 16 Type 2 tested procedures and ISO 27001 certified processing and hosting