CDS Managed Services Stats
CDS has migrated scores of TB of data from platforms including Summation, Concordance, Relativity, Viewpoint, and Ringtail
Choose from subscription-based or on-demand managed services models
Hosting options include CDS’s instance, RelativityOne, or build-out of dedicated infrastructure
CDS Managed Services
CDS Managed Services enables clients to outsource eDiscovery infrastructure and technical expertise to reduce costs, increase predictability, and improve outcomes. For corporate legal departments that want in-house control with the resources of a global discovery provider, CDS delivers technology and know-how in a single, integrated, managed service with predictable subscription-based pricing, customized workflows, and enterprise-grade scalability.
CDS Managed Services offers significant cost savings and efficiency benefits:
- Simplified, predictable, lower costs
- Scalable technology without infrastructure expense
- Highest security and privacy standards
- Better transparency and monitoring
- Dedicated industry experts available 24/7
- Dependable enterprise-grade, fully audited data centers
- On-demand, highly elastic data capacity
- Consolidated discovery and other sensitive data
CDS On-Demand with RelativityOne
Not quite ready for a Managed Services subscription? CDS On-Demand is designed for clients who want to take control of their eDiscovery without the commitment of an annual contract. Powered by RelativityOne, this SaaS offering gives users instant access to new features without infrastructure hassles. CDS’s experts are always on-hand as an extension of your team to support your projects and challenges. Some of the benefits of CDS On-Demand with RelativityOne include:
- Complete control. Your own dedicated instance means total command over your data and the freedom to customize and extend the software to meet your needs. Flexibility to meet your needs.
- Trusted security. Microsoft invests heavily in data security, and Azure data centers are compliant with ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SSAE-16 SOC 1 and SOC 2, ISO 27018,and dozens more industry certifications.
- Continuous development. With the ease of upgrades in the RelativityOne environment, there will be less time between issue identification and resolution for a high quality product.
- Workspace migration (ARM). Full stack archive and migration capabilities. Since RelativityOne is always on the latest version, migrating cases out of older environments are never an issue leaving the possibility of complete matter control under one roof.