- This event has passed.
LIBOR Summit 2020 – Session 2: Operationalizing the Transition
July 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for an in-depth webinar on operational readiness and the LIBOR transition. Panelists will provide updates on timelines and legislative initiatives, as well as tactics for moving forward.
Transition Update: COVID-19 is Not Stopping This Train
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Keynote: Importance of Early Action and Update from ARRC
- Why the pandemic will not slow LIBOR transition
- Recently published ARRC best practices and timelines
- ARRC hardwire protocol recommendations
- Progress on NYS legislation
- Importance and limitations of technology
- Impact of delay
Operationalizing the Lending Transition
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Syndicated lending, bilateral loans and corporate treasurer/issuer priorities
- Review of ARRC hardwired guidelines
- LIBOR transition into credit restructurings and Main Street Lending
- Quantifying impact
- Is SOFR the right fallback for all occasions?
- Keeping your CFO out of jail
- Hidden challenges of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- New reporting requirements
- Tracking and reporting impact to constituents (SEC, management, shareholders, clients)
John “Jeb” Beckwith, Managing Director, GreenPoint Global
Meredith Coffey, EVP of Research and Public Policy, Loan Syndications & Trading Association
Hu Benton, Vice President of Banking Policy, American Bankers Association
Tom Deas, Chairman, National Association of Corporate Treasurers
Technology Solutions: Practical Applications and Limitations
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- U.S. Chamber sponsored real-time survey
- What the banker believes vs. what the CFO requires
- Is AI and Machine Learning hype or is there substance?
- Operationalizing AI and machine learning into your mitigation plan
- The role of humans in oversight, experience and communication
- Technology solutions:
- What is practical and what is overkill?
- Measuring return on investment
- Defining the right Target Operating Model
William Belt, Managing Director, Consulting, Complete Discovery Source
Timothy Cerino, Managing Director, KPMG
Charlie Connor, CEO, Heretik
Chris O’Connor, Director, eDiscovery Strategy, Complete Discovery Source
Daryl E. Shetterly, Director, Orrick Analytics, Orrick LLP
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.