- This event has passed.
Women in Legal Operations & Technology: Shaping the Future of Work
July 29, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Halfway through a year unlike any other in recent history, no one can deny that the global coronavirus pandemic has profoundly impacted office culture, career trajectories, and the future of work. With the push for social change on the rise, now is a good time to take stock of how recent global developments have impacted the advancement of women in the field of legal operations and technology. At our upcoming webinar, women leaders representing both legal service providers and law firms will discuss:
- How the global pandemic has changed the workplace
- What the pandemic has meant for professional women
- Additional pressures women face when working from home and ways to address those challenges
- Does the current climate create opportunities for advancement in the legal industry?
- What mentoring, programming, resources, and networking opportunities can support women (and encourage them to help each other) as they pursue careers in legal ops and tech
Moderator: Michele Kell, Director, Enterprise Operations, CDS
Anthy Antoniou, Manager, eDiscovery and Litigation Practice Support, Pryor Cashman
Amanda Fennell, Chief Security Officer, Relativity
Nicole Guyer, Senior Consultant, CDS
Nikki MacCallum, Strategic Talent Manager, Lighthouse
Nili Yavin, Head of Litigation Practice Support and Technology, Buchalter
Please register in advance here: https://bit.ly/2ZKhtTg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.