CDS Project Management Stats
Over 90% of our project management team holds Relativity’s RCA certification
CDS project managers have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience
CDS staff members hold all major industry certifications, including EnCE, CEDS, and CIPP
What sets CDS apart in the eDiscovery industry is our team of expert project managers. Their deep field experience and knowledge of both litigation and technology ensure that your projects run smoothly. Throughout the eDiscovery process, from the scope of work meeting to closing out the matter, clients work directly with dedicated personnel who they know by name.
CDS takes a client-centric approach to project management, emphasizing up-front planning with each client to reduce size and cost of matters while managing risk. Some ways in which our project managers work with clients include:
- Identifying opportunities to limit collection and processing cost through the reuse of data across multiple matters
- Uncovering opportunities to limit data reviewed for productions
- Customizing and standardizing client workflows for consistency, efficiency, and transparency
- Reporting on and analyzing metrics on data culling, user statistics, etc.
- On-site availability to plan and work on projects
- Identifying opportunities to train client staff