International and Cross-Border
CDS International Stats
CDS has managed eDiscovery projects on 6 continents and in 27 of the 28 EU member states
RelativityOne Certified Partner status enables eDiscovery projects in available countries
CDS deploys a proprietary mobile appliance to address cross-border eDiscovery challenges
CDS provides eDiscovery advisory, collection, processing, and hosting solutions for clients around the globe who require compliance with complexities of data privacy laws in-country and across international borders.
- Cross-Border Forensics – CDS has deep experience executing forensic collections that cross jurisdictional borders. We have directly managed projects between 50 states, 27 of the 28 EU member states, and in locations across six continents. Our forensics team is equipped with the tools and expertise needed to successfully execute international collections and data analysis.
- London Data Center – CDS’s data center in London has been specifically built to comply with EU data privacy standards. CDS’s highly-secure data center is ISO 27001 certified and fully compliant with Privacy Shield guidelines. Equipped with incremental backups, data replication, and redundant power and internet, the facility ensures your matters are available when you need them. CDS provides project management during EU business hours and hosting support is available around the clock.
- Digital Customs™ – Our portable, proprietary appliances combine multiple eDiscovery technologies into a single platform that helps clients address the challenges of cross-border discovery. This innovative tool enables processing, review, and production of data within a client’s facility without attaching to the local infrastructure.
- RelativityOne – As RelativityOne expands its global footprint on Microsoft’s Azure cloud, it will enable users to manage eDiscovery projects around the world. RelativityOne is now available in the US and UK with Hong Kong, Canada, and Germany coming soon.
- Cross-Border Consulting – The CDS Advisory Services team combines legal experience with technological understanding to assist clients in developing workflows that address the complex landscape of international discovery. Our consultants help clients understand how differing privacy regulations should be handled in their matters.