The market for Legal AI continues to evolve at the same time that the use cases for Legal AI expand. In this webinar, we bring together leaders from Relativity and Text IQ, fresh from their recent merger, to look at where analytics and AI are headed in the legal space.
Law firms and corporate legal and IT departments all have skin in the AI game, albeit with different goals, strategies and applications. In traditional litigations and investigations, AI can slash downstream processing and review times and present powerful insights for relevance and privilege-based reviews. At a project level, AI can create efficiencies and streamline decision making through the knowledge accumulated case to case. And corporations are increasingly exploring AI for pre-litigation scenarios like corporate compliance, information governance, litigation-readiness.
Regardless of where you and your organization are in your AI journey, our panelists will offer insights into the latest technology, practical tips, and expert advice that will help you move further down the path.
Topics will include:
- Trends in AI adoption and usage in legal
- AI versus Analytics – What’s the difference?
- What problems are solved by Analytics and AI today?
- Leftward and rightward movement of AI
- AI for short message data and other nonstandard file types
- Selecting the right tools
- Bringing other stakeholders on board
- Proving the value – Key ROI metrics
Moderator: Chris O’Connor, Director, eDiscovery Strategy, CDS
Daniel Diette, Director, Advanced Analytics & Data Privacy, CDS
Omar Haroun, Co-Founder and COO, Text IQ, a Relativity company
Elise Tropiano, Group Product Manager, Relativity