There has been a lot of discussion on how the pandemic has impacted office culture, career trajectories, and the future of work. Women in particular are recognizing that the benefits gained from remote working may not be sustainable, and that women’s progress in the workplace (and at home) has suffered serious setbacks.
As the U.S. opens up and schools look to resume full-time in-person learning in the fall, much of the business community is looking to the Fall of 2021 as the benchmark for transitioning back to “business as usual”. With the push for equity and social change on the rise, how can women in legal ops and tech influence and shape the conversation on what the “new normal” should look like?
Nicole Guyer, Senior Consultant, CDS will perform the role of moderator and welcome Beth Clutterbuck, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) at Relativity who will give a presentation on the various ways they’re planning for and supporting their employees’ transition to a post-pandemic workplace. They will be joined by Sasha Yablonovsky, President, CareerBuilder and will engage in a panel discussion afterwards.
Our panel of women leaders will discuss:
- What does going “back to the office” look like at your organization?
- What lessons learned from the pandemic would you want to apply to your work environment going forward?
- How can women proactively influence decision-making around what the “new normal” should look like?
- What can women do to regain lost ground on achieving workplace equity?
- How can leaders support those they manage to transition back successfully?