From multimillion-dollar ransomware attacks to massive consumer data breaches, cybersecurity has everyone’s attention. Every company needs to be on alert. How an organization invests in its cybersecurity strategy and infrastructure will have an outsize impact on their legal, financial and reputational risk.
With the Black Hat 2021 cybersecurity conference fresh in their memories, our expert panelists will share tales from the front lines. How professionals are guarding against these attacks, how they are adapting to the changing environment, and ultimately, how to address breaches when they happen. Topics discussed will include:
- Adopting a strategy focused on building resilience
- Guarding against and responding to cybercrime
- Victims of ransomware: know your options
- Rooting out vulnerabilities and recognizing limitations
- Technology and tools for responding to data breaches
- Cooperating and communicating with regulators and affected parties
- How can AI help cyber monitoring?
Chris O’Connor, Director, eDiscovery Strategy, CDS
Douglas Brush, Global Advisory CISO, Splunk
Daniel Diette, Esq., Director, Advanced Analytics and Data Privacy, CDS
Amanda Fennell, Chief Security Officer and Chief Information Officer, Relativity
Steve Wang, Esq., Director, Managed Review, CDS