Dramatic shifts in how people work and rapid tech advancement have resulted in a plethora of new remote endpoints popping up like a game of Whac-A-Mole. e-Discovery and investigations teams have been left scrambling to collect potentially relevant data from all these disparate sources, collect it remotely across broad geographies, and to do so securely.
As the ways in which discoverable data is created, stored, and collected continue to change, it’s crucial for your team to stay up to date on new collection strategies and capabilities.
Join us as we discuss scaling collection capabilities from custodial endpoints.This session is sure to provide insights and actionable steps that your team can use to help keep up with this rising issue.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What trends are shaping this proliferation of endpoints
- Strategies and tools for collecting remotely and securely
- How to drive efficiencies in targeted collections
- How to leverage analytics to reduce data volumes
- How to move effortlessly from collection to processing
Greg Evans, Product Manager, Relativity
John Patzakis, Chief Legal Officer, X1
Adam Rogers, Senior Forensic Analyst, CDS
(The webinar will be on-demand after the event; register to be notified when it becomes available.)